To remove an employee’s association from a particular club, follow these steps:
You will need to go to the club tier and terminate the Employee membership.
Go back to your OE tier.
- From your Home Page, click View All Employees.
- Click the icon in the Edit column next to the name of the employee you wish to remove from a club.
3. Click on the tab marked User Clubs:
4. You will see a list of all club(s) to which the employee is assigned, similar to the following example:
5. Click the icon in the Delete column next to the club for which you wish to remove this employee. This will not delete the employee; rather, it will simply remove their association with the selected club.
6. Click Done when finished.
Note: If you remove an employee’s association with all clubs, they will no longer be able to log into the system, until you assign them to at least one club.