Benefit to Snap Fitness Clubs
- Opportunity to build membership at minimal cost
- No administrative responsibility other than enrolling members
The “Peoples Health” insurance program promotes healthy aging for Medicare members ages 65 and older or on social security for two or more years on select health plans mainly in Louisiana.
- Snap Fitness agrees to waive the enrollment fee for eligible individuals.
- If you choose, Snap Fitness clubs can charge the enrollee a one time global access card fee.
- Peoples Health, the program administer, agrees to pay the monthly dues of $34.30 or $35.00 for eligible and enrolled individuals who work out at least one time during the month at any Snap Fitness location. The rate varies on the member’s plan.
Snap Corporate assumes administrative responsibility for tracking and providing attendance logs required for dues reimbursement.
- Snap Fitness: Danielle Svobodny, Insurance Program Administrator - 952-567-5846, email@example.com
- Peoples Health – Member Service Directory – 866-553-5705
- Connie Rodi – Networking Development Contracting Specialist - 504-681-8855
- Group retirees and Medicare members covered Peoples Health.
- Peoples Health communicates year round directly to eligible individuals to make them aware of the health-club benefit.
- Snap Fitness clubs can promote the partnership with Peoples Health in their community through events, flyers, posters etc.
- An enrollment fee is never charged. One time global access fee can be charged.
- Monthly dues are paid for by Peoples Health and the member is never directly billed through our monthly billing cycle.
- The member pays you directly for any services not included in the standard single membership such as personal training or tanning.
- Whether married or single and living in the same home, each Peoples Health member must be enrolled separately as a single member and issued their own access card in order to be a part o the program. You are paid for a member’s visit only when a card swipe has been registered in your door system. You will want to make sure that you educate your Peoples Health members on the importance of swiping their access card and not just entering your club if your door is open.
- Members are allowed all of the same rights and privileges as all Snap Fitness members.
- In the case of reciprocity transfers of Peoples Health members to your club, you should follow the same standard process as any other member.
- Snap Corporate will deposit your monthly reimbursement from Peoples Health into your account.
- You are reimbursed monthly for the club usage your Peoples Health members had 2 months prior. For example, in March of 2016 you will be reimbursed for your People’s Health member’s usage from January of 2016. Your reimbursement will follow in this pattern.
- Snap Corporate is responsible for providing Peoples Health the monthly attendance report. You do not have to submit anything.
- If a member does not use a club for a given month, you are NOT reimbursed for that membership that month but the member remains active in our database as long as he is a Peoples Health participant.
- Tip: Maximize your potential for reimbursement by contacting Peoples Health members who have not used your facility in awhile and invite them back in.
- Individual signs up for “Peoples Health” reviews directory of participating clubs and chooses yours.
- Individual visits your club and decides to join.
- Individual fills out standard Snap Fitness Membership Agreement including ID number, Age, Etc.
- Remind member that he/she directly pays for services above and beyond the basic monthly dues if interested
- Reserve time for an equipment orientation and/or fitness consultation as usual
- Don’t forget to ask for referrals!
In Fitware you have to enter anyone who is under an insurance group that pays for their entire membership as a Single-Reciprocal member with dues of $34.95 and form of payment "Statement". You will then enter their insurance information just as it shows below so that it fully discounts their monthly dues by 100% and doesn't post an invoice on their account when we run billing.