Benefit to Snap Fitness Clubs
- Opportunity to build membership at minimal cost
This program will be offered to certain individual policy plan holders of a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plan in Washington, New Jersey, Arizona, Florida, Kentucky, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas (Austin, Houston and San Antonio markets), Wisconsin, California, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah.
- Snap Fitness agrees to waive the enrollment fee and access card fee for eligible individuals.
- Optum, the program administrator, agrees to pay monthly dues of $32.00 for eligible and enrolled individuals who work out at least one time during the month at their designated Snap Fitness location.
Snap Corporate assumes administrative responsibility for tracking and providing attendance logs required for dues reimbursement. Your club is charged $35 monthly for this service. Please note this $35 fee includes participation in one or all insurance programs that we administer on your behalf. This is not $35 per insurance plan you have members enrolled under so if you already participate in the Tivity Health, Silver and Fit, Union Pacific, etc. programs we offer, you will not be charged anything more.
- Certain individual policy plan holders of a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plan in Washington, New Jersey, Arizona, Florida, Kentucky, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas (Austin, Houston and San Antonio markets), Wisconsin, California, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah.
- Health plans communicate year-round directly with eligible individuals to make them aware of the health-club benefit
- All Snap Fitness locations are listed on the website directory, which is updated monthly to reflect new club openings.
Each Renew Active member is guaranteed a monthly dues rate of $32 for a single membership as long as the member utilizes the club once during the month.
- An enrollment fee and access card fee are never charged.
- Monthly dues are paid by the health plan; the member is never billed
- The member pays Snap directly for all services not included in the standard single membership, such as personal training and tanning
- Whether married or single and living in the same home, each Renew Active member must be enrolled separately as a single membership. The program does not pay for family memberships. This actually works in your favor.
Reimbursement to You
- Snap’s Corporate office will deposit the monthly dues directly into your bank account
- You are reimbursed monthly for each member who works out at least once at a Snap facility
- Snap Corporate is responsible for providing Optum the monthly attendance log; you do nothing.
- If a member does not use a club for a given month, you are NOT reimbursed for that membership that month but the member remains active in Fitware
- Tip: Maximize your potential for reimbursement by contacting Renew Active members who have not worked out at least once by mid month.
Renew Active Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Individual visits your club and shows his/her Renew Active Confirmation Letter. If the individual does not have their confirmation letter, you can look up their confirmation ID using the steps on the PDF document that was sent with this program guide. This is how you know they are eligible.
- Individual likes your club and elects to join
- Fill out standard Membership Agreement
- Remind member he directly pays for services above and beyond the basic monthly dues
- Reserve time for an equipment orientation and/or fitness consultation as usual
In Fitware, you have to enter anyone who is under an insurance group that pays for their entire membership as a Single-Reciprocal member with dues of $34.95 and form of payment "Statement". You will then enter their insurance information as follows:
Group Field – Fill in with Renew Active (this will not be an option in Fitware until after 12/31/18. Fill in with Optum Fitness Advantage if enrolling someone before 12/31/18.
Insurance Company Drop Down - Fill in with Renew Active (this will not be an option in Fitware until after 12/31/18. Fill in with Optum Fitness Advantage if enrolling someone before 12/31/18.
Insurance Group Number – Enter their confirmation ID. This will begin with A and be followed by 9 numbers.
Insurance ID Number: Enter their confirmation ID. This will begin with A and be followed by 9 numbers.
- Snap program administrator – Danielle Svobodny 952-567-5846 or email@example.com
How to look up Confirmation Codes for the Renew Active program
- Go to partner.myrenewactive.com to enter in the required information below and click ‘Get Code’ at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- The Confirmation Code will appear with the option to print off the member’s code
- If the information entered does not match up with an eligible member, a secondary check will appear asking for the member’s health insurance Member ID and Group ID number that can be found on their health insurance ID card in the areas outlined in red boxes below.
- This error message will appear if any of the provided information does not match up with an eligible member: