Sprint 16 Release Notes
Release date: Nov 14, 2018
Sprint 16 release work not including items that were released in a hotfix during the sprint. Development work went from Oct 22, 2018 – Nov 2 with QA and UAT from Nov 5, 2018 – Nov 14, 2018.
- Fixed: Duplicated Hong Kong Testimonials
- Fixed: Location pages not rendering correctly in Chrome
- Fixed: Web: Errors when clicking on "Join"
- Fixed: Web: Benelux Locations Not Showing
- Fixed: Web Online enrollment message fixed
- Fixed: Snap Fitness website redirects
- Fixed: International sales leads not receiving the right auto-responder email
- Fixed: Fitware price change error
- Fixed: refund bug
- Fixed: Display door access history for date range picked
- Fixed: unchecking online pricing checkbox in Fitware should not clear out previously entered prices
- Fixed: Some club Locations not showing up on snapfitness.com/es -Spain
- Fixed: Display employee hours only for date range picked on Employee Time Clock Report
- Fixed: Transaction not updating as 'Paid' for PT sessions
- Update Class Schedule information to factor in time zone
- Location data refresh to replace old cached keys
- Limit postal code gym searching to the current country
- Fit Pass age validation for below 21
- Integrate tax calculation into online enrollment
- Add scheduler updates for recurring FOD classes.
- Gympass: Deployment script fixes and Initial Go-live
- Fitware: update Fitware enrollment to include GDPR opt-in/opt-out categories
- Product request: Upload requested email list to sendgrid for Various Brands.
- Product request: Upload requested email list for updated club and Owner list.
- DW - Convert Club Audit Memberships, Membership Activity, Membership trends sprocs to the new data warehouse model
- Product request: Upload requested member engager banners.
- Allow pricing on club pages to be removed by country.