Sprint 12 Release Notes
Release date: Sep 19, 2018
Sprint 12 release work not including items that were released in a hotfix during the sprint. Development work went from Aug 27- Sep 7, 2018 with QA and UAT from Sep 10 - Sep 14, 2018.
- Fixed Web 2.0 UA and CA: sign up error - step 3
- Fix issue with OE profile permission updates
- Fitware PT Bug: Reactivating an expired session re-activates an ended agreement.
- Join Now Denied Logs not populating in Intranet
- Fitware Member Search: Unable to search for non-home club members or transferred members
- Fitware : PT sessions: Create & Update dates on sessions not converting from utc
- UAE currency symbol not displaying correctly in electronic agreements
- Registering Issues - website forms are sending multiple emails into GymSales for lead creation.
- Fitware: PT Service: User receives an error when searching PT Session
- Web 2.0 International: updated copy Abandoned Cart Email Series - Fit Pass
- Added Hong Kong to State Validation
- Member Mobile App: completion of foundational work needed for creating the App’s theme, and displaying health metrics on the mobile app.
- Add Fitpass to International Countries and Define Roll over Plan
- New Zealand health questionnaire - International Web 2.0
- Created online enrollment emails in traditional Chinese
- Created the UX for opt-out options to members so as to streamline email/
communication with them per GDPR regulations.