Web 2.0 International Launch - Release Notes
Release date: Oct 8, 2018
Development work went from Sep 10 - Oct 5, 2018 with QA and UAT from Sep 24 - Oct 5, 2018.
Bugs, hotfixes and stories outlined below cover all the work done for Web 2.0 international launch, with a subset of tickets covering requirements for both US and international websites, and a hotfix for US/Canada tax rate calculation.
- Fixed the online page loading issues on safari browser.
- Fixed US and Canada: US/CAN online enrollment tax calculation.
- Fix bug for Canada addresses that were pulling up for USA locations.
- Fix bug for Hong Kong online enrollment currency symbol.
- Fix the word NULL that was displaying on club page website in the address.Fix server error on final step of New Zealand Fit Pass signup.
- Add NZ health questionnaire to electronic agreements step in online enrollment and Fit Pass.
- Created online enrollment emails confirmation in traditional Chinese.
- Transition all international blog posts from web 1.5 to 2.0 for Spain, Netherlands, Belgium.
- Created Fit Pass Cancellation page -default and country specific versions.
- Assign Fit Pass Rollover Plan configuration page at the corporate tier for new countries.
- Updated Fit Pass Enrollment Endpoint Cents for consistent price calculation and display.
- Updated sending the right version of Fit Pass receipt emails for both US and international.
- Modify state table to accept three characters.
- Updated currency punctuation for Spain.
- Put in address validation prior to pull up accurate tax rates for US/Canada for online enrollment.