This guide will cover eligibility verification, basic program summary, membership details, and how to sign up the member in Fitware. For further information contact Danielle Svobodny. firstname.lastname@example.org
Before signing up the member it is recommended you verify the member's eligibility by viewing their Systems Health Facility (SHF) sticker on their employee badge.
Note: All Union Pacific Railroad employees must fill out a Systems Health Facility (SHF) form and fax it to the number on the form. They will then receive an SHF sticker within 10 business days from their employer and will place that sticker on their employee badge. This part is done by the individual prior to visiting your club.
Union Pacific Railroad (UP) operates North America's premier railroad franchise, covering 23 states in the western two-thirds of the United States.
Union Pacific Railroad (UP) will pay up to 6 one-hour personal training sessions per employee (valued at $50/session), or 12 half-hour sessions (valued at $25/session) for those who qualify.
- Each Union Pacific member must be enrolled separately as a Single member and issued their own access card in order to be a part of the program.
- An enrollment fee is always waived for eligible employees.
- You can charge your global access card fee.
- Monthly dues are paid for by Union Pacific and the member is never directly billed through our monthly billing cycle.
- The member pays the club for any services not included in the standard single membership (tanning, easyFIT, etc.).
Personal Training Reimbursement
Clubs that have Union Pacific employees who qualify and are eligible for personal training reimbursement will be contacted by our insurance admin, Danielle Svobodny. Danielle will contact your club directly to notify you of the eligible member who wants to redeem their personal training sessions and provide further information on this process.
The club will need to make copies of the personal training session tracking forms for that member as well as provide a copy to Nick Cox at email@example.com.