- Updated the logic that is used to determine if a barcode is eligible for reuse.
- If the new member was the last to have the Barcode.
- If all the other records for the Barcode are inactive.
- Check the current owner of the Barcode for the following condition's:
1. Are they a Member?
- Yes - If they are currently terminated.
- No - The do not have an active trial.
2. View Prospect Detail
- Removed cancel button at bottom of screen as it was redundant.
- Corrected a bug that was preventing trials being cancelled if they were created prior to Prospect Engager.
- Added Logic to only allow numbers to entered for a barcode.
- Corrected a bug that was preventing clubs that had special characters in their name from being able to submit a ticket.
- Corrected a bug that would prevent adding a payment method to a member that had a picture.
POS Transactions Search
- Added new page that allows clubs to search all transactions at their club for a Date Range.
Additional Search Criteria
- Transaction Type
- Payment Method
- Receipt Number
- Member Type
- Users can perform the following tasks on this page:
- View a Receipt.
- Click through to either View Member Detail or View a Prospect in Prospect Engager.
- Perform a Void or Refund on a Sale.
- Payment Receipt.
- Finish Button will now take you back to a member record if performing a POS transaction.
- Added in logic for Payment Methods in preparation for European Clubs.
- Users will now be correctly directed to the Visiting Prospect page when searching by Barcode.
- Updated some pages to have a more consistent look and feel across application.