To edit Security Profile Roles, follow these steps:
- Click on the Masters menu, then select Profile:
- You will see a screen similar to the following example:
- Select the Profile Type you wish to view (either Owner Entity (OE) profiles, or Club profiles), and click View All.
- You will see a list of profiles, similar to the following sample:
- Click the icon in the Edit column corresponding to the line on which you wish to make edits. You will see a screen similar to the following example.
- The Access Level checklist shows where users with this profile level may go and not go within the Fitware system. You can check and uncheck boxes as you desire.
- When you are finished, click Save. The updates to the profile will be changed, and the changes will immediately apply to all users having this profile assigned to them.
NOTE: The first entry, Club Permission, is the master setting. Checking this box automatically checks all other boxes, and gives the profile full access. Because there are so many program areas in the list, it is often helpful, when creating or editing a profile, to check this box first, then uncheck any boxes where you do not wish the profile to have access.