Bonuses determine how much an employee will make based on their sales of membership and/or products. To set or edit an employee's bonuses, follow these steps:
- From your Home Page, click View All Employees.
- Click the icon in the Edit column next to the name of the employee for whom you wish to set or edit commissions.
- Click on the tab marked User Clubs:
- You will see a listing of every club to which the selected employee is assigned, similar to the following example:
- Employees can have individual bonus structures at each of the clubs where they work. Therefore, click the icon in the Bonus column corresponding to the club for which you wish to set or edit commission.
- You will see a list similar to the following example:
- As you can see form the example above, the system allows you to independently set this employee's bonuses, at this club, for each membership and/or product. To edit the bonus, click on the icon in the Edit column. You will see a screen similar to the following:
- Using the Bonus Type drop-down menu, you can select the type of bonus to be paid to the employee. There are three types of bonuses: Currency Amount (for example, the employee makes a straight $5 bonus on the sale of this item, regardless of the selling price); Percentage Amount (for example, the employee makes a straight 10% bonus on the price of this sale); or Currency and Percentage (for example, the employee makes a $5 bonus plus 10% of the price of the sale). Make your selections, and click Save when done.
- You can also make "Batch changes" wherein you set the bonus structure the same for two or more items simultaneously. To take advantage of this feature, simply check off those items you wish to change, then click the Batch Change button.