To view Security Profile Roles, follow these steps:
- Click on the Masters menu, then select Profile:
- You will see a screen similar to the following example:
- Select the Profile Type you wish to view (either Owner Entity (OE) profiles, or Club profiles), and click View All.
- You will see a list of profiles, similar to the following sample:
- As you can see from the example above, the system will show you each profile, its name, the corresponding club, the number of users assigned to the profile, and whether the profile is active.
- To see the users assigned to a security profile at a particular club, click the hyper linked number of users in the View Users column.
- To edit a security profile, click the icon in the Edit column. (Please note that profiles which have users assigned to them cannot be deleted, and there will be no icon in the Delete column.)
- To delete a security profile, click the icon in the Delete column (Please not that profiles which have users assigned to them cannot be deleted, and there will be no icon in the Delete column.)