A security profile role determines which areas of the software an employee may access. Please see the section on Security Profile Roles in this guide for more detailed information.
An employee can have a separate security profile role at each club where they are assigned (for example, and employee may have a supervisor role an one club, but only basic employee security privileges at another).
To edit an employee's security profile role, follow these steps:
- From your Home Page, click View All Employees.
- Click the icon in the Edit column next to the name of the employee for whom you wish to edit their security profile.
- Click on the tab marked User Clubs:
- You will see a listing of every club to which the selected employee is assigned, similar to the following example:
- Click on the icon in the Role column next to the club for which you wish to edit security profile roles. You will see a screen similar to the following:
- Select the desired security profile role from the Role drop-down menu, and select the Active check box, then click Save when done.