With today's update, our network team also released an update to our security protocol. This is the technology that ensures data sent to and from our web servers is secure and readable only to the intended end user. Known as SSL or HTTPS, this security layer is used by the vast majority of web servers around the world to help protect customer data. In order to stay ahead with the latest internet risks and threats, we've upgraded Fitware web servers to take advantage of the most advanced encryption methods. We've also taken steps to prevent exploiting older, more vulnerable privacy controls. Our customer's data is critically important to us; and we are committed to keeping it secure.
- Addressed an issue with the Not Billed Membership Pre-Billing report which was reporting on a historical agreement instead of the most recent agreement, which resulted in reporting an incorrect amount.
- Addressed an issue with the corporate billing statements that were displaying credits that were applied incorrectly resulting in reporting an incorrect amount.
- Corrected a bug in the CRM task list which was filtering on task end date instead of the task start date.
- Added the ability to edit approved personal training sessions.
- Added the members gender to the general membership information page.
- Added the payment method update date to the payment method listing screen.
- Added an 'Insurance Reimbursement' report on the OE tier which reports on the amount of insurance credits a club will receive as well as the detailed list of members that were credited.