- General changes to statuses:
- Statuses are smarter now, when you set any non-terminated status it will see if the customer has a future status and set an end date tot he night before that future status takes effect.
- Every status that starts after the Terminate will be deleted (also any future contracts).
- These changes prevent statuses from 'overriding' future statuses.
- Additionally, you can now cancel any status that is in the future not just Freezes and Terminates.
- Future statuses do not change, but the status in effect before the cancelled one will get extended.
- Addressed issues with Freeze statuses.
- Previously did not apply to all members on the membership, this now automatically applies Freeze to all members of the membership.
- When a member gets put on Freeze, all of their future statuses get pushed out.
- Freezes were having issues with PT contracts and Additional Services, these services now have their end dates pushed out based on the Freeze duration.
- Freezes now properly require and end date to be set.
- Addressed a bug in the Membership Sales Detail Report that was reporting previous agreements dues at signup.
- Addressed an issue when renewing memberships that was causing the renewal to fail due to renewing to agreement types that had been disabled at the club.
- Corrected an issue with the Member Expiration Termination Report that was reporting duplicate records for members.
- Corrected an issue with the New Member Report that was reporting duplicated records for members.
- When scheduling a PT session, the application will now automatically approve the session that is being scheduled, instead of forcing the user to schedule, then approve the schedule.