Covers adding new employees, assigning employees to clubs, setting employee security levels, and working with employee commissions and bonuses.
- Setting Employee Commissions and Bonuses
- Adding New Employees
This course assumes you have Ownership level access to Fitware. The functions explained in this course cannot be performed without this access.
If you do not have access to the Ownership Entity level, please disregard this course.
To switch to the Ownership Entity security level, select the OE drop-down in the upper-right corner of your Fitware window:
Adding New Employees
If they are a previous member or are on a normal membership agreement, you will need to search their information and terminate the account if you are reusing the barcode. Please take note of the barcode.
- Click Add Employee:
- Fill our requested information, then click Next:
- Click Assign Club:
4. Choose a club from the drop-down list of choices, assign a security role, check off the employee as being Active, and click Save:
5. You will receive a message that the club was assigned successfully; click OK.
6. If you wish to assign the employee to any other clubs, click the Assign Club button in the upper-right corner. You may assign an employee to as many different clubs as you would like, giving them a unique security profile, and commission and bonus structure, at each club.
7. To edit the employee's role, bonus, or commission at any club, click on the icon in the appropriate columns.
8. Click Done when you are finished. You will receive a message that the employee was added successfully.
9. Now you will need to go back to the club tier to set up the employee plan and assign the barcode.
10. Go to Customers tabSign UpEmployee
11. Select the employee’s name from the drop down box and click next.
12. On this screen you will enter in the barcode, and select a source (it does not matter what source you choose, it is just a required field), click Next.
13. This screen will ask you for banking information, since we do not charge employees for their memberships, you can uncheck the box in the upper right hand corner and click Next.
14. It will then ask you for credit card information, uncheck the box in the upper right hand corner again and click Save.
15. You will receive a message that the employee was added successfully. This will automatically link the barcode for you, the card will update for the doors within the next 20-30 minutes.
Setting Employee Commissions and Bonuses
1. Click View All Employees:
2. Click the icon in the Edit column next to the employee's name.
3. Click the User Clubs tab near the top:
4. You will see a listing of all club or clubs to which the employee is assigned. To edit their commissions and/or bonuses at a particular club, click the icon in the appropriate column:
5. Commissions can be set on Membership Sales, PT Sales, and Product Sales. Choose from the drop-down menu at the upper-left, then click Search:
6. Commissions on Memberships and Products can be set as either Currency only, Percentage only, or Currency and Percentage:
7. Commissions on PT Sales include a Service Percentage amount (paid when the Session is marked as Consumed):
8. Bonuses are only paid on Membership Sales (not PT Sales or inventory products). Select the membership category using the drop-down menu at the upper-left corner, then click Search:
9. To edit a bonus, click on the icon in the Edit column.
10. Commissions can be set as either Currency only, Percentage only, or Currency and Percentage:
Note: For information on how to see a commissions report for an employee, please review course F118.