Covers the Point of Sale process which is automatically opened immediately after a new membership is entered.
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Receipt
- Check Out
- This is a quick course covering a first pass through the Point of Sale process.
- This course demonstrates one specific example: the Point of Sale process as it is automatically opened immediately after a new membership is entered.
- Plenty of additional training is available on Point of Sale - don't worry about trying to understand every option/setting your first time through.
After entering a new membership, the Shopping Cart will appear similar to the following:
- The sign-up fee and initial dues (if any) are displayed in the Shopping Cart.
- Click Check Out at the lower-right corner.
1. The Check Out screen will look like this:
2. Click Add Payment Method in the upper-right corner. You will see the following screen:
3. Select the payment method at the left, and enter the amount paid. In the example below, we have chosen cash:
4. Click Save and Process.
1. You will receive a message that the payment was completed successfully. Click OK.
2. You will receive the Payment Receipt, which looks like this:
3. Click the print icon in the menu bar at the top if you wish to print the receipt.
4. Click Finish in the lower-right corner when done.