This second, more-detailed pass through new membership entry covers entering Joint and Family memberships.
2. Entering the Primary Member
3. Entering Additional Members
4. Closing Out the Process
1. This course assumes you have already seen F102 - Entering a Single Membership. If you would like to review that course first, please click here.
2. This is only the second pass through new membership entry. There will still be a lot of fields that aren't covered; don't worry, they will be covered in upcoming trainings.
Entering the Primary Member
1. Enter the first member (the primary member), as instructed in course F102 - Entering a Single Membership.
2. When selecting the Plan, however, make sure you choose Joint or Family.
Entering Additional Members
1. After you have entered the primary member and clicked Save, you will receive a message asking if you wish to enter the next member. Click OK.
2. You will then receive a message asking if you wish to enter a New Member, Re-sign Terminated Member, or Prospect. Select New Member and click Continue.
3. Enter the information for the next member, then click Save.
4. Continue this process until you have finished entering all members (remember, a Joint membership has two members; a family membership has three or more).
Closing Out the Process
1. After you have entered the last member and clicked Save, you will be asked if you wish to enter another member. Click Cancel.
2. You will receive a message about re-splitting dues. Click OK.
3. Under member information select the Primary and split the dues accordingly.