- If they are a previous member or are on a normal membership agreement, you will need to search their information and terminate the account if you are reusing the barcode. Please take note of the barcode.
- Go to the OE tier (it will be labeled with your name) from the drop-down menu at the top where the club name is, this will bring you to the Owners Tier and the title across the top should say Dashboard.
- Then click Add Employee. Enter the information about your new employee, then click Next.
You will next have the option to assign your employee to the club.
To assign this new employee to one or more clubs, follow these steps:
- Click the Assign Club button (in the upper-right corner).
- Select the club to which you wish to assign the employee (you can only select one club at a time).
- Select the Role from the drop-down list of choices. This determines the employee’s security privileges at that club.
- Make sure to check the active box, then click Save, OK and click Done when you are finished.
You will need to go back to the club tier to set up the employee plan and assign the barcode.
- Go to Customer Sign Up-->Click the Blue Employee button-->select the employee’s name from the drop-down box and click next.
- On this screen you will enter in the barcode, and select a source (it does not matter what source you choose, it is just a required field), click next.
- This screen will ask you for banking information, since we do not charge employees for their memberships, you can uncheck the box in the upper right-hand corner and click next.
It will then ask you for credit card information, uncheck the box in the upper right-hand corner again and click finish. This will automatically link the barcode for you, the card will update for the doors within the next 20-30 minutes.