7/20/2017 Release Notes
- Feature Enhancements
- On the tablet, changed the display on the Membership Plan selection page to show the dollar amounts without tax added (for countries that do not have tax included in the overall price). Tax is now shown as a calculated value on the receipt screen.
- In Fitware, during a new member sign up, changed the display to show the “Send [documents] to Email” button at the same time as the “Send to Tablet” button.
- New YogaFit Website Launch – Go Live scheduled for 7/31!
- Created ability for YogaFit prospects and members to view an event and sign a event waiver form online.
- Created ability for the new YogaFit website to display events.
- Created ability to support online enrollment for YogaFit, including the sale of punch card packs.
- Updated functionality to send new online enrollment and event waiver emails.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused prospects to have their status changed to Active (instead of OK) when signing up on the tablet.
- Fixed a bug that was causing an exception to occur when selling an item and collecting payment through the corporate tier POS checkout.
- Fixed a bug that was causing duplicate inventory payment history records from being created when performing an Get Payment/POS transaction.
- Fixed a bug that will check membership status when members try to reset their password on My Profile
- Fixed a bug to ensure that all document types are correctly saved to the contract configuration
- Technical Changes
- Split Hangfire from the Payment Service
- Updated API Security Keys
- Fixed a payment processing tokenization issue for Mexico billing
- Created endpoints and a hangfire job to support upcoming functionality to integrate ArcGIS with the Corporate Intranet
- Added a FOD calendar endpoint for YogaFit location mapping
- Added a new document type to support Event Waivers for YogaFit and coded document.
- Exported existing Blog data to provide to LT Network for updated to YogaFit website.
- Find Your Fit Summer Campaign goes live August 1st!
- Starting August 1st, Clubs will start running a publicly accessible events on the 2nd Saturday of each month.
- Customers who are interested to attend can submit a form to receive additional information on location specific ‘Find Your Fit’ landing pages.
- A new Member Engager recipient list will be added for US & CAN Snap Fitness clubs to email anyone who has submitted the form.
- Clubs can opt into the promotion via the Club Portal.
- Once opted-in the ‘Find Your Fit’ landing page will become accessible on their location page.
- Opted-in clubs are then visible on the Corporate Intranet under Marketing > Reports
- Opted-in clubs will be visible on the Campaign Location Finder page.
- A new banner has been added to the home page with a link to a new Campaign Location Finder.
- Works exactly like current location tool, but only populates club locations that are currently opted into the campaign.
- Fixed a bug causing unnecessary exception errors for new CAPTCHAs.
- Implemented Franchisee Lead endpoint for Yogafit website
- Updated URL links for Ireland and Belgium on /About.
- Belgium - https://www.snapfitness.be
- Ireland - https://snapfitness.ie
- A new recipient list has been added for US & CAN Snap Fitness clubs - Find Your Fit Campaign.
- This list is populated with emails collected from the ‘Find Your Fit’ form submissions for your club.