6/29/2017 Release Notes
- Fixed a bug on the Member Profile Email Verification Link
- Created a process to generate an Event Waivers when a member signs up for an Event
- Added translation the following menu items and pages in Fitware:
- Contract Configuration
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Preview Membership Agreement
- Preview Club Usage
- Tablet Registration
- Membership Plans
- CEF Configuration
- Pricing Configuration
- Shipping Address
- Unsigned Documents List
- Unfulfilled Orders List
- Adjusted Punch Card membership to allow them to be sold online.
- Fixed a bug where some fields on the Payment Authorisation Form were missing.
- Consolidated email messages upon enrollment for unsigned document signature requests.
- Fixed an error message during online enrollment.
- Cleaned up outstanding fulfillment issues.
- Changed the Hours on Support pop up in Fitware.
- Increased the character limit on POS inventory price field
- Deactivated UK Happy Birthday and Anniversary automated emails on request of the business.
- Will no longer be visible in the UI or sent to members automatically for both Snap Fitness and 9 Round versions.
- Updated UK copy for New Member Series automated emails to reference correct number of weeks for the series.
- Added an autofill bar to the location finder screen.
- Snap Fitness locations will now be suggested to the user as they type in their search.
- Added CAPTCHA to all forms that do not require payment to submit.
- Updated financing documents with the latest versions.
- Updated Yogafit Financing documents with latest versions.
- Updated July Success Checklist link and graphic.
- Added new Campaign Opt-in toggle for ‘Free Fit Saturday’.
- Clubs will be able to opt into the campaign by clicking and saving the yes/no toggle.
- Opted in clubs will have access to a report detailing information on customers who have signed up for any Free Fit Saturday events.
- Page and sign-up forms coming August 1st.
- Once opted in and the campaign starts August 1st, a campaign landing page will be turned on for their club page on SnapFitness.com
- More details to follow on this functionality next release.