5/03/2017 Release Notes
- On Membership plans, we’ve removed the ability to disable Online Enrollment Plans
- Changed wording on Pricing Configuration to reduce confusion
- Added validation to the Contract Configuration to require Franchisee Business Name
- In Fitware, we’ve renamed Member Account to My Profile.
- The Club Tier Club Enhancement Fee Configuration page now shows Last Update Date/Time and Last Updated By fields.
- Fixed issue with country code and subscription code for Netherlands and UK to eliminate payments from failing.
- Fixed Memberships Terms and Conditions merge field for early cancellation fee for $0 amounts.
- New Report - Fit Pass Summary - Corporate Tier
- Report Location: Corp Tier > Reports > Online Enrollment
- Report Name Change - Fit Pass Summary - Club Tier
- Name changed from 30 Day Trial Report
- Report Location: Club Tier > Membership Reports > Fitpass Summary
- Report Change - New fields added to Credit Card Expiring Report
- Added Email address and phone number
- Report Location: Club Tier > Financial Reports > Credit Card Expiring Report
- Updated the default sort order of Success stories to display newest submissions at the top of the list.
- Added ‘Featured’ Success Story functionality.
- Configurable in the Corporate Intranet under CMS > Testimonials
- Edit a testimonial and flip ‘Featured’ to Yes
- If multiple testimonials are flagged as featured, only the newest entry will be featured.
- Featured success story will be displayed center at the top of the page.
- Updated additional security to online forms to help combat spam submissions.
- Updated terms copy for Fit Pass.
- Added Fit Pass Conversion tag for Twitter.
- Refreshed Instagram token which fixed an issue that sometimes prevented the footer app from working on the site.