4/11/2017 Release Notes
- On Membership plans, we’ve removed the ability to disable Online Enrollment Plans
- Removed ability to disable access cards as an inventory item
- Made a change that when Online, Tablet or Fitware are marked as “required,” they will automatically be enabled as well. Please see attached documentation for more details.
- Fixed a bug in date formatting that was causing franchisees the inability to terminate memberships for a future time period during current month billing process.
- New Report - Club Enhancement Fee Membership List
- Found on Club Level > Membership Reports > Club Enhancement Fee Membership List
- Report filters include: Membership Category, Membership Type, Status, Has Club Enhancement Fee (Y/N), and CEF Year
- Final page of report will include totals for the following columns:
- Future CEF Fee
- Billed Amount
- Billed Tax Amount
- Fixed a bug so if a user goes back on the table to make a name adjustment, those changes are persisted into Fitware
- We have made a modification so the member account line will only display if Member Account is enabled for the business for which that club is associated.
- We have added the ability to activate a member account from Fitware.
- This process will allow a login email to be entered for the member and will send them a password reset email.
- The user must go to the Member Account and create a password in order to gain access to the system.
- Please see attached documentation for more details.
- Added new ‘Mother’s Day’ image banners to image library.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent link buttons from displaying while using custom offer links.
- Added a ‘loading spinner’ to payment processing for Online Enrollment and Fit Pass transactions.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the ‘loading spinner’ for the interactive map to not appear.
- Adjusted automatic spacing on the banners to recognize the user’s screen size.
- Added toggle for corporate users to toggle 7-Day Trial site navigation on/off for certain clubs.
- Added new links to the new Magento store front, accessible via the Wholesale Supplies tab.